Woo Hoo! New products to play with today! Our new Seasonal Inspirations Catalogue has launched and it is very pretty. Love our new hopscotch papers and I have used them in my project today.
I have created a cute little counting book for my son.
Here are my ingredients:
- Hopscotch paper from the paper pack
- Hopscotch picture my life cards (they come in a pack of 56 and only cost $12!)
- Shinhan markers (Peacock green, Marigold, Cherry Pink, Tender Pink, Pastel Green, Barely Beige, Light Orange and Turquoise Blue)
- 1 12 x 3 flip flap from the large assortment pack
- 8 3 x 4 flip flaps from the small assortment pack (you'll need 2 packs)
- 1 3 x 3 flip flap from the small assortment pack
- Curlicue Alphabet stamp set D1630 (from the Artfully Sent cartridge collection)
- Handwritten Alphabet Stamp set E1030
- White Daisy Cardstock
- Cutie Pie stamp set S1412 (only available this month!)
The Cutie Pie Stamp of the month is only available until the 31st of December from your CTMH consultant.
I'd love to hear what you think of my project before you head off to Shaunna’s Blog, Passionate About Pages.